Spring is in the air! Can you sense it? Now that the time has changed and we’re enjoying longer days, let’s get our beauty in check! Along with bold blue eyeliner, pastel makeup is a major trend right now, which is why we released our spring collection complete with our Thrill Me Palette. If you’re excited for the new season, and to try out new makeup, you’ve come to the right place. I have some fun ideas and tips for you to incorporate in your makeup routine. Wear unique shades while looking ready for the season. Here are some of my favorite looks and products.
I am obsessed with this look @chelseasmakeup created with Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Sassy and Mystic, finish off the look with Velvet Lipstick in XOXO, which also happens to me one of my daily picks 😉
The NEW Thrill Me Palette is right in line with the pastel makeup trend.
The Thrill Me Palette includes the following shades:
- Radiant: A versatile rose toned lipstick or cream blush.
- Crystalline: A sweet shimmery baby pink, perfect for the inner lid.
- To The Max: An ethereal mermaid green.
- Epic: A cool copper.
- Intense: A romantic rose gold.
- Stoked: A glamorous golden bronze.
- Flipside: A cozy brick red.
Pastel Ombré Lip
I LOVE this unicorn eye look! Here’s an easy step by step tutorial on how you can achieve this fun look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Fantasy to the crease
- Apply Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette Shade in Pandora to the outer corner and blend to the lower lash line
- Pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Crème Fresh to the mid to inner lid
- Line the waterline with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Angel
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Are you ready to rock this pastel makeup trend this spring? I’d love to see some of the looks that you create!