I recently wrote about How to Pick the Best Blush Color for Your Skin Tone in which I gave you some great options.
If you’re anything like me, I want to SEE what colors look like on different skin tones. Once again, I have you covered! In this article you can virtually see my top all time favorite blushes on real life women!
My Favorite Formula
Have you ever purchased a blush, and have to apply a lot to even see it because there’s barely any pigment in it? There’s so many blush options out there, but be sure to go with a high quality makeup.
I am featuring the Motives Cosmetics Blushes because they are very pigmented and a professional quality product.
Create perfectly flushed cheeks with this complexion-enhancing, high-quality pressed blush that provides you with a healthy glow, flattering every skin tone. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, this long-wear blush features a smooth texture and boosted color intensity.
- Blend well and layer exquisitely
- Creates a natural, healthy-looking glow so skin looks renewed and flawless
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritating formula
- Instantly minimizes the look of imperfections and visible pores
- Works well for women of all skin types and colors
- Conditions the skin without clogging pores
With over 30 Pressed Blush shades to choose from narrowing it down can be a little daunting. I’m here to help!
5 Best Blush Shades for Any Skin Tone
Here are my top 5 picks:
Which color is your favorite? Now that you have it narrowed down, check out my article: How to Apply Blush For Your Face Shape.