Get The Look: 4 New Year’s Eve Eye Looks
Happy New Year!! Ready to party the night away into 2020?! Glam up your New Year’s Eve Makeup look with these inspiring eye looks. Looking for something dark and dramatic, or a sexy smokey eye? Or maybe you want to stay a bit natural? I have the looks for you!
Read on to get step by step instructions for how to re-create these New Year’s Eve Eye & Makeup looks.
“In The Mix” with a Little Sparkle Eye Look
- Begin by blending the Plum shade in the crease and in both the inner and outer corners.
- Using the black shade, apply to the crease to define and darken the inner and outer corners of the eye.
- Using “Glitter Glue” apply to the center of the lid and for a fun sparkle mix both “Aspire & Plum Fairy” glitter and Pat over too the glitter glue.
- Line the lower lash line using the black shade in the “In The Mix” palette.
Sexy Neutral Smokey Eye With The “Demure”
For this look, you will need the Motives “Demure” Palette. Don’t have it yet? You’re in luck! Right now it is 30% off. You can get it HERE!
- Begin by blending “Bare” slightly above the crease.
- Blend “Lush” into the crease.
- Taking “Amber Concealer” on a flat brush, apply to the lid creating a cut crease.
- Using “Teddy” blend in the outer corner of the eye. To add depth apply “Lights Out” to the very outer corner.
- On a flat brush Pat “Pure” onto the first half of the lid.
Glam Makeup Look With The “Dynasty Palette”
For this look, you will need the Motives “Dynasty” Palette. Don’t have it yet? You’re in luck! Right now it is 30% off. You can get it HERE!
- Begin by using “Electra” slightly above the crease. Blend till edges are defused
- Taking “Nefertiti” apply to the crease in windshield wiper motions
- Using “Athena” on a flat brush apply to the entire lid and blend where the color meets the crease
- Line the eyes with Luxe Precision eyeliner in the color “Carbon”
- Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with “Halo Blush” blend “Electra” onto the outer half of the lower lash line
- Add “Fiber Lush Mascara” to both the upper and bottom lashes.
- For lips apply “Charm” Moisture-rich lipstick.
“In The Nude” With a Pop Of Gold Eye Look
For this look, you will need the Motives “In The Nude” Palette. Don’t have it yet? You’re in luck! Right now it is 30% off. You can get it HERE!
- Begin by applying “Espresso” over the entire lid.
- With a fluffy brush and the color “Fawn” apply in the crease blending out any harsh edges.
- Using a concealer, apply to the lid and stopping halfway for a cut crease look.
- Pat “Dazzle” eye shadow over the concealed area.
- Taking “Glitter Glue” and “Pot Of Gold Glitter” line the crease area. Using “Espresso” blend underneath the lower lash line.
Which look is your favorite?