Get The Look: 4 Looks With The Motives Boss Babe Palette
With the recent launch of 4 NEW Motives palettes, I decided to use one at a time and create some fun looks for my All Things Beauty Community during some LIVE tutorials. I let my viewers choose which one I should start with, and they chose the Motives BOSS BABE PALETTE! I must say that it was so difficult to just stick to one palette!
Motives Boss Babe Palette
Focused and Fabulous. Be ready for the hustle. This palette is packed with shimmer and matte shades with high color payoff to meet your boss status expectations. Mix and match these ten gorgeous colors to create looks great for the office, your side hustle or girl’s night out.
- Features ten eyeshadows to create various looks, subtle or bold
- High color payoff and creamy texture applies smoothly
- Perfectly sized for glamorous looks on-the-go
- Eye shadows can be worn wet or dry
- Paraben free
Here are 4 of the looks that I shared with all of my Boss Babes! I am confident that each and every one of you can easily create these looks.
- Start by applying “Control” to the entire lid with a shadow brush
- Then using a crease brush, blend “Profit” into the crease
- Using a shadow brush pat “Payday” onto your lower lid
- Apply “Bossy” underneath your eye with a detailed brush
- Start by applying “Daring” as a transition color with a blender brush
- Blend “Leader” in the outer corner with a crease brush
- Using a shadow brush pat “Confident” on your lower lid
- Blend “Profit” above the crease with a blender brush
- Using a crease brush swipe “Fierce” underneath your eye and blend into the outer corner
- Pat “Ego” onto the lower lid using a shadow brush
*I forgot to get one with my eyes closed…ugh!
- Start by applying “Control” to your upper lid with a fluffy brush
- Apply “Bossy” to the outer corner in a sideways “V” using a crease brush and blend into the crease
- Using a shadow brush pat on “Fierce”
And if you still don’t have this beautiful palette, get your Motives Boss Babe Palette by clicking HERE!