Who is ready to have a little fun with their makeup look on St. Patrick’s Day? Regardless of what your plans are, it’s fun to try something a little different than your normal every day makeup. You don’t have to get too crazy, adding just a bit of green to your eyes can get you in a festive mood. Read on to see how to “get the look” and create fun festive eye looks perfect for St.Patrick’s Day.
Over the Horizon
I thought I’d kick things off with a makeup look that I created recently. I used one of my favorite palettes-the Motives Horizon Palette.
Here’s how you can get this St. Patrick’s Day makeup look.
- Start by applying “Secrets” to the transition area with a blender brush.
- Spray a flat shadow brush with 10 Years Younger Setting Spray and dip into “Jaded”. Pat “Jaded” onto your mobile lid.
- Using the same brush, dip into “Shallow” and apply to your inner corner.
- Using a crease brush, blend “Untold” into the outer corner to create depth. Also sweep “Untold” along your lower lash line.
- Apply Precisely The Point Eyeliner along your upper lash line.
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara and lashes to finish your look.
Check out my quick tutorial to see step by step how you can easily recreate the look! I sped it up, so it’s only 30 seconds long. CLICK HERE!
Subtle + STUNNING
You can create a flirty day look that’s subtle + STUNNING for St. Patrick’s Day.
Get the look:
- Eyes: Using the Euphoria Eye Shadow Palette, apply “Delight” shadow over entire lid with “Calm” to the center and inner corner for a slight highlight and “Glee” blush from the Euphoria Blush Palette.
- Lower Lash line: “Glee” blush outer corner. “Delight” blended underneath lower lash
- Checks: “Elated” blush
- Lips: “Revive” High Gloss
Add a touch of shimmer for St. Patrick’s Day or any day with this makeup look!
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino on crease and blend
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow Blackout on outer V and blend
- Use Motives for La La Shimmer in Copper and apply on lid
- Line the waterline with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx
- Use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to create a wing and apply Motives for La La Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Black and you are done
Pot of Gold
Here’s how you can achieve this elegant and sophisticated gold look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base on eyelids
- Highlight brow bone with Pressed Eye Shadow in Vanilla
- Apply Motives Pressed eye Shadow in Cappuccino as transition color on the crease
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Hot Chocolate to mark socket line
- Cover mobile eyelid with Motives Pressed eye Shadow in Sunkissed
- Apply some droplets of Glitter Adhesive on top
- Apply a few pats of Motives Glitter Pot in Pot of Gold
- Use Pressed eye shadow in Vanilla to highlight inner corner
- Line top lashes with Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
- Line water line with Khol Eyeliner in Angel slightly
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing and Lengthening mascara in Black in top and lower lashes
Green With Envy
If you are feeling a bit adventurous, here’s a cut crease that’s green with envy. Here’s how you can get this St. Patrick’s Day makeup.
- Begin by blending Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Electric slightly above the crease
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Combat blend in the crease
- Using an angled brush and the color Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Tripped Out follow the natural curve of your lid and blend color slightly into the crease
- With a flat brush and Motives Crème Concealer in Amber clean up the crease following the shape already made
- Pat Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vanilla onto the lid
- Apply a winged liner using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
- Taking Motives Pressed Eye Shadow Tripped Out blend underneath the lower lash line followed by Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Gold Rush. Then with Motives Glitter Adhesive and Motives Glitter Pot in Pot of Gold apply to the inner corner of the eye.
This look is great for any occasion and if you want to add a subtle pop of green this is the perfect look for you! Here’s how you can get this St. Patrick’s Day makeup:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over the lid
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Heat Wave above the crease
- Apply Motives Mineral Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Disobedient to the lid, crease and lower lash
- Apply your favorite Motives Mascara
- Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
I hope that I was able to inspire you and gave you a few ideas on how you can create a fun, wearable St. Patrick’s Day look. Please share any of the “get the look”s that you try with me by tagging me on social media! I’d love to see them.