Get The Look: Thalia x Motives VIVA Eye & Cheek Palette
Viva la Vida. Live Your Life. Inspired by the fun, flirty and vivacious personality of Thalia, the Queen of Latin Pop, the THALIA X Motives Viva Eye & Cheek Palette is ready to make a splash. Thalia is a world-renowned singer, songwriter, philanthropist, actress, author, fashion designer, businesswoman and digital influencer. Thalia is one of the best-selling Latina artists of all time and recognized and adored around the world. This limited-edition palette collaboration features 8 of Thalia’s can’t-live-without shades ranging from everyday mattes to incredibly creamy high-shimmers with bold color. For a total, glam ready look, this palette also features a universal contour, blush and highlighter!
The THALIA X Motives Viva Eye & Cheek Palette includes the following shades (from top left in palette):
- Hottie: a toasty chocolate brown
- Rhythm: a matte brick
- Heat: a sunset shimmer
- Splash: an oceanic aqua
- Sass: a perfect latte
- Frisky: a shimmery brick red
- Flirt: a creamy shimmer
- Sun Beam: a golden shimmer
- Contour: a rich bronze
- Blush: a spicy rose
- Highlight: a shimmery pearl
Here are 2 looks that YOU can achieve with the THALIA X Motives Viva Eye & Cheek Palette.
Get The Look: Flirty
Get the look:
1. Begin by patting “Rhythm”
to both the inner & outer corner of the eye
2. Blend out the outer corners slightly using “Heat” shadow and applying it to the crease
3. Using a small detail brush apply “Frisky” toward the outer corner of the eye and “Sun Beam” to the lid
4. Repeat steps 1&2 to the lower lash line and adding “Sun Beam” to the center of the lower lash line
5. Line the lid with “Rhythm” by mixing a bit of shadow with water. Highlight the inner corner and brow bone using the highlight in the palette.
Get The Look: Splash
Get the look:
1. Begin with blending “Sass” above the crease
2. Darken the outer corner of the eyes with “Hottie” and with what’s left on the brush drag into the crease
3. With a clean finger or brush pat “Heat” onto the lid
4. Line the lid with “LBD” gel liner
5. Smudge “Splash” along the lower lash line.
THE PALETTE WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
Don’t wait too long to snatch up the limited-edition VIVA Eye & Cheek Palette, I have a feeling it will go fast!