Introducing: Thymenol-What Is It and Why You Need It
A new product, Thymenol, was just released with an exclusive combination of ThymoQuin™ and Pycnogenol® combined in a unique cap-in-cap technology. This blend of ingredients is especially unique as the technology allows the delivery of fat and water soluble antioxidants in a single serving.* And here’s why you need it!
Black Cumin Seed 3% Thymoquinone and Pycnogenol® in a cap-in-cap technology.
Let’s break down these 2 ingredients:
ThymoQuin ™ Black Cumin Seed (Nigella Sativa) (3% Thymoquinone):
Not all black cumin seed extracts are the same. ThymoQuin™ is the first standardized cold-press nigella sativa (black seed) oil Standardized to 3% Thymoquinone. ThymoQuin™ is produced by TriNutra™ and their cultivation practices ensure complete farm-to-finished-product traceability, including history of the farm, varieties produced, cultivation and harvesting conditions, seed storage and processing.
Standardized cold-press ThymoQuin™ 3% exhibits superior anti-inflammatory activity when compared to other NSO products with lower thymoquinone (TQ) concentrations, demonstrating that standardization improves therapeutic benefit. https://www.trinutra.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/TriNutra_ThymoQuin_V7-071718.pdf
Another impressive benefit of 3% thymoquinone is that, because of its terpenoid content, may support the cellular activity of other ingredients it is paired with while also supporting improved bio availability.
Pycnogenol® – 25mg per serving:
Published findings have demonstrated Pycnogenol’s wide array of beneficial effects on the body. Pine bark extract contains procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids.*
Pycnogenol is a powerful scavenger of free radicals. Its antioxidant capabilities help promote cardiovascular health, help maintain normal blood pressure, help maintain normal levels of triglycerides, support normal reproductive health, demonstrate healthy inflammatory response, supports healthy cellular aging and helps support normal hormonal balance in both men and women.*
- Cap-in-Cap Technology
- Provides controlled-multiphase release of ingredients
- Promotes healthy blood flow to the brain
- Helps promote/supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes / Supports healthy blood vessel dilation/function
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Promotes / Supports healthy nitric oxide levels
- Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol
- Helps maintain normal levels of triglycerides
- Helps maintain normal levels of LDL and HDL particles
- Helps support normal hormonal balance in both men and women
- Supports normal reproductive health
- Demonstrates a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports cellular health and function
- Supports healthy cellular aging
- Promotes feelings of physical & mental comfort
- Promotes feelings of calmness
- Helps maintain normal healthy levels of triglycerides
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy weight
- Multi-action antioxidant – coverage for both fat and water soluble tissues
- Powerful antioxidant, protecting the body from the effects of free radicals
- Supports normal respiratory health/function
- May assist the body in optimizing/maintaining gastric tone and comfort
- Supports memory, cognition and attention
- Supports healthy brain function
- Helps balance emotions in stressful situations
- Promotes healthy immune cell activity
More on ThymoQuin
David Foreman-The Herbal Pharmacist
To learn more and to purchase Thymenol™ click on the link below:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research (UK) Ltd.
*ThymoQuin™ is a trademark of TriNutra Ltd.