How to Become a Motives Pro Artist
The Motives Pro Artist Program is designed to allow beauty industry professionals (makeup artists, salons, performer/on-air talent, fashion stylists, costume designer, or photographers) to use Motives products with their clientele and to monetize their product referrals. If you are referring your customers to somebody’s counter and not getting paid for that referral, then you are leaving money on the table. The Motives Pro Artist Program can help!
Beauty industry professional in the United States or Canada are likely eligible to partner with Motives Cosmetics through the Motives Pro Artist Program. For $40/year you get your own Motives Pro Artist web site so that your business is open 24/7. You are also able to purchase Motives Cosmetics products at wholesale cost and sell them to your clients/customers at suggested retail. There are no sales volume requirements or minimum orders.
How to Enroll
To enroll, you’ll fill out the Motives Pro Artist Membership Form, and send it in along with a copy of your photo identification, and examples of your work to the address listed on the application. It’s that simple! Within a few weeks, you will receive a “getting started” e-mail, which will explain how to pay your annual subscription fee and instructions letting you know how to activate your very own Motives website. Our ongoing commitment is providing you with the products, information and service you need to succeed.
Membership is renewed on an annual basis.
Here’s some of the benefits:
- Personal motivescosmetics.com website where customers can order products from you 24/7
- Skincare Analysis
- Thousands of tutorials
- Color Correcting Interactive tool
- Purchase products at reduced prices and earn up to 40 percent retail profit on sales with NO LIMIT
- Exclusive artist promotion
- New customer referrals
- Customer Referrals & Retention Program where your customers earn:
- 2 percent Cashback on motivescosmetics.com orders
- Marketing materials, including outlines for workshops
- Access to global hands on & business trainings
- A mentor
The following is required with the submission of your application:
- A copy of your photo identification
- Two pieces of professional documentation. Acceptable professional documentation includes:
- a composite card,
- business card with your name and profession,
- your editorial page with your name credit,
- your union card,
- your head shot and resume,
- your professional license,
- your diploma/professional certificate,
- publication masthead,
- program/press materials with your name,
- your contract on production company letterhead,
- crew/call list on production company letterhead,
- or a professional employment letter of reference.
- An example of your work
All identification, documentation, and examples of work submitted must be current and must indicate your name and profession. Please do not send us original identification or documentation. This information will not be returned to you. Motives Pro Artist reserves the right to require additional professional documentation at any time or to reject your application for any reason or no reason.
The Motives Pro Artist Application and documentation, listed above, should be mailed to:
1302 Pleasant Ridge Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27409
If you would like me to contact you fill out the form below. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions: