My Secrets to The “No Makeup Look”
One of the biggest trends that we are still seeing is the flawless “no makeup look”. It’s the perfect solution for those who love makeup, but are too busy to fit in a full face of makeup every day. And the best part is, this look can easily be achieved in under 5 minutes. Making it ideal for even the busiest mom on the go to fit it into her schedule.
How To Get The Look:
- Lumière de Vie Pore Minimizing Serum-It’s a lightweight serum that instantly blurs imperfections and reduces the appearance of pores. The innovative formula is designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, moisturize and eliminate shine. Perfect for all skin tones this universal shade gives your complexion a semi-matte finish without the feel of makeup. Apply with a foundation brush, or with your fingers for a no-fuss application.
- Blush Bronzer Duo – Another time-saving hack is to use this Blush-Bronzer duo to add warmth and color to your cheeks. Also, a great tip for a quick eye look is to also take your bronzer shade and add it to the crease of your eyes. Use a large powder brush to apply to the areas of the face where the sun would hit it.
- Khol Eyeliner – Make your eyes pop with a quick swipe of brown eyeliner. Choosing a softer shade like brown helps the look appear more natural. Make sure to smudge it out so it looks soft and not drawn on.
- Fiber Lush Mascara – Top off your eye look with a coat of mascara. For a natural look just apply one coat, or for a more dramatic lash effect layer on 2-3 coats. Less is more with this mascara!
- Vitamin E Lip Treatment – Let your natural lip color be the star of the show. Add a little moisture and nutrients to your lips with our Vitamin E Lip Treatment.
These tips and tricks will have people wondering if it is your natural beauty shining through, or a touch of makeup!