So, tell me! What do you look forward to with the season’s change? Here are a few of my favorite things: Pumpkin everything, colorful leaves, cozy oversized sweaters, and boots…and it wouldn’t be right not to mention new makeup trends! This season […]
Tag: Loren Ridinger
I am so excited to invite you to join Motives Director of Field Development Lisa Martin on Monday October 22nd, 2018 for an exclusive interview with Motives Creator, Loren Ridinger as she shares the story behind the brand and the vision for where it’s headed. […]
Last weekend the Motives Beauty & Business Academy took me to Vegas and how fitting is it that I had the pleasure to meet the epitome of what I know entrepreneurial woman are about and is the most driven, talented, loving, hard working, loving, real, humble woman and star-Jennifer Lopez.
Loren & Jennifer
One of the things that I admire is how much she supports one of her bestest friends, Loren Ridinger and her line Motives Cosmetics. JLO loves our business and products, but beyond that, I admire their friendship and how they support each other 100%!
What an honor it was to be treated like VIPs and rock stars at one of Jennifer’s last shows in Vegas Friday night and I am beyond thankful to have had the chance to be in her presence by meeting her after the best show I have witnessed!! I will cherish this moment forever!! This was truly a magic moment of mine!! Thank you to JLO for taking the time to touch our lives and to Loren Ridinger for making it all possible!
I am thankful to work beside my mentor Lisa Martin. As a Field Consultant for Motives Cosmetics. I agreed to take on this role with the goal of empowering even more women, and am blessed to have beautiful, empowered women like Lisa, Jennifer and Loren who continually inspire me.
With Motives I have found my tribe. A group that supports each other. I have searched my entire life to find people that are like this. No competition, no jealousy, but an attitude of how can we empower one another.
Please follow your dreams and find a tribe that supports you and pushes you to your full potential! If you want to be part of ours, you are more than welcome!❤️
Motives Beauty & Business Academy (MBBA) If you have been following me, then you probably know how passionate I am about the beauty industry. Through my “Evolution of the Beauty Industry” Series, I share all of the changes that the industry has faced and the […]
Cosmetics-Are you really capitalizing on this BILLION DOLLAR market?
The United States Cosmetic Industry is the largest in the world, estimating a total revenue of $54.89 BILLION! This industry is projected to grow 3-4% each year over the next 5 years in the United States
Why? Look at the statistics:
*Nearly half of women in the US feel that wearing makeup makes them in control
*82% of women believe wearing makeup makes them feel more self confidence
*86% of women find that wearing makeup improves their self image
It’s an IMMEDIATE fix and helps us communicate the mood we
are in and it’s less committal than other changes to our look. We can WASH it off and start fresh & create looks from day to night or night to day 😉
Makeup = Confidence! It encourages people to prioritize themselves. It’s not to impress other people, but rather to empower ourselves
Making people feel beautiful is so rewarding in many ways…
It was estimated that $17.3 billion USD of beauty sales were generated
through online stores and mail-order product sales.
For those selling product online, they were able to reach a wider variety of customers without the hassle of opening new retail stores. Good for them, but not for the salons…
What Influences Consumer Beauty Shopping?
*75% of prestige beauty shoppers reported they were somewhat / strongly influenced by product reviews / endorsements
*It’s important to have reviews on your website
*52% of prestige beauty shoppers reported they were somewhat / strongly influenced by ‘Best Of’ awards
*Promoting a line that is receiving awards and recognition
*Celebrity Endorsements had a lesser effect
*Clients want recommendations from people they trust
Challenges for pros–
Salons-Finding professional quality brands to retail
*Mediocre products developed by haircare brands just to have-no focus on quality or education
*Private Label-quality usually isn’t great, have to order large inventory-6 at a time, no branding
*Exclusive retail brands-Large quotas, startup intros, now going directly to consumer-ie:Jane Iredale, large inventory is needed-no websites offered
*Dept store brands-Pro card option but not allowed to retail
So what did we create? Something that really bridges the gap. Here is just a small glimpse of some of the things that we can do:
- Cosmetics that complement every skin tone
- Perfect formula and pigmentation for easy application
- Proprietary formulas-professional quality
2 | YOUR OWN MOTIVESCOSMETICS.COM WEBSITE
- Personalized site that is consistently updated with fresh content
- Taps into the fastest growing distribution channel in beauty care
- Gives your customers the opportunity to shop 24/7
3 | CREATED & BRANDED BY LOREN RIDINGER
- Named as one Vogue’s Top 100 Most Influential Women
- Awarded the Woman of Substance and Style Award
- Recognized by Fashion Group International for her contribution to the fashion and beauty industry
- Named Entrepreneur of the Year by Business Leader Magazine three years in a row
- Her personal blog, LorensWorld.com, was named as one of Forbes’ Top 100 Websites for Women
- Named one of the Top 50 Most Motivational People of the Web and Twitter
4 | CUSTOMIZABLE FOUNDATIONS UNRIVALED ANYWHERE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Provides an unparalleled opportunity to offer exclusive products, foster customer loyalty and reap substantial profit
- Includes modifiers and enhancers that allow you to further customize the foundation and target specific concerns
5 | PRESS AND MEDIA EXPOSURE
- Motives has a loyal celebrity following
- Through magazines and websites, the Motives brand is exposed to over 90 million consumers worldwide
6 | EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Affordable national training system
- Informative training courses in makeup application and business building
- Business training and coaching by experienced Motives Beauty Advisors
7 | MOTIVES ONLINE PARTY
- Allows anyone to host a Motives cosmetics party online
- With the help of social media, this interactive tool allows you to have an online party from the comfort of your home
8 | CUSTOMER REWARDS PROGRAM
- Earn Cashback of 2% or more on Motives online purchases
- Earn ½% Cashback on referred friend’s purchases
- Redeemed Cashback can be used to purchase products on motivescosmetics.com
- Redeem Cashback for a minimum of a $10.00 check
9 | MOTIVES PRO ARTIST PROGRAM
- Makeup artists can purchase Motives products at wholesale price and earn up to 40% retail profit on sales
- Exclusive artist promotion on motivescosmetics.com
- New customer referrals
10 | MOTIVES PRO ACCOUNT & THE MBBA-MOTIVES BEAUTY & BUSINESS ACADEMY
- Nowhere else in the industry can you find a curriculum that is a perfect blend
of enhancing existing business structure, new initiatives to drive in more clients,
relationship building, client loyalty, science-based products with clinical studies and
overall ultimate exclusivity than at the Motives® Beauty & Business Academy
11 | PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL SUCCESS FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
- Business-building tools, support and education provided
- Create the lifestyle that YOU want
- Earn the income YOU desire
Find out if Motives can fit into your business. Fill out this form to have access to a FREE webinar:
Last weekend I had the privilege of being invited to New York City to attend Motives Cosmetics Trainers Certification Training. I was so excited to attend for many reasons. 🙂 I LOVE being around the other trainers. I have, and continue to learn from all […]
I just got back from Miami last night where I attended the World Conference with over 20K entrepreneurs from around the globe. It was an amazing memorable event and I am excited to share some of the new products released. I couldn’t wait to share with you the new Spring/Summer 2016 Trend collection. This is one of the reasons I love the change of the seasons, I get to learn new ideas and get new makeup!
This season’s collection is “IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT”
BE THE GIRL ON FIRE
With metallic and glittery shades, complemented by neutral mattes, create looks that sizzle from summer flings to steamy nights.
I love seeing the browns and plum tones, but really love the shimmer these new shadows have. If you have ever had the opportunity to try Motives Cosmetics, then you know how pigmented everything is. The colors are so beautiful on the skin.
There is also an addition to my favorite Ultra Matte Lipstick Collection
The key to a seductive look? The perfect, matte lip. Indulge your lips in Seduced, a neutral pink that provides the perfect pout to a hot, hot night.
I was excited to see another color added, because I have been OBSESSED with this lipstick. My lips don’t dry out or flake, and the color stays all day!
Here are a few more pictures that I took with my iPhone to show you the colors.
Not only did I get to play with all of the new makeup, I also attended several trainings, and was surrounded by the beautiful and talented Motives Mavens: @makeupbydenise, @maryamnyc, @ellarie and of course my mentor the amazing Loren Ridinger.
Which are you excited about trying? Stay tuned for my next blog post. I will be sharing more new products!!
Last weekend, I had the privilege of traveling to North Carolina for the annual International Convention. Motives® Cosmetics stole the show with a gorgeous Motives Mavens presentation and new product announcements! Here are the details: The Motives Mavens launched 2 more amazing palettes. Wait […]