If you are a lover of liquid foundation you have probably wondered; what is the best way to apply your foundation? I will break down foundation application.
Tag: Motives By Loren Ridinger
If you’re anything like me, you’ve always longed for a flawless face. I have struggled in the past with acne and oily skin, and that combination is not one that usually yields a flawless finish. Luckily for you, I’ve tried just about everything out there, […]
Are you confused about which brush is best for applying your blush? This month I have been covering everything there is to know about blush; How to Apply Blush for Your Face Shape, How to Choose The Right Color Blush for Your Skin Tone, and 5 Best Blush Colors For Any Skin Tone.
Just when you thought that I covered it all, do you know which brush is best to apply blush? There sure are a lot to choose from! Read on for blush brush basics and don’t skip the end, I saved the best for last! 😉
Natural Rosy Glow
Are you looking for a natural rosy glow? This Motives Stippling Brush is the perfect brush to achieve it! It’s actually very airy on the tips, so because of that you will be placing a fine amount of blush which will be easy to blend. Dip the stippling brush in your blush and swirl in circles layering the color until you have just the right amount.
The Perfect Glow
Are you looking for the perfect glow? A fan brush is my go to brush for highlighters, but also shimmer blushes. Apply by sweeping up on the high point of your cheekbones. It will deposit just enough product, without over doing it.
A Classic Look
This brush most likely is the most popular to use for applying blush. Make sure that you hold your blush brush at the very tip. Lightly swirl your chosen blush on the apples of your cheeks and sweep up towards your hairline.
Pop of Color
The Motives Contour Brush has denser bristles therefore will deposit more color onto your skin. It’s perfect for a pop of color and more bold looks. Apply by sweeping up from your apples of your cheeks angled towards your ear.
Check out my LIVE broadcast to get even more tips and tricks on All Things Blush.
With the recent launch of 4 NEW Motives palettes, I decided to use one at a time and create some fun looks for my All Things Beauty Community during some LIVE tutorials. Last week I moved on to the Motives GOAL DIGGER Palette and I am in love! […]
With the recent launch of 4 NEW Motives palettes, I decided to use one at a time and create some fun looks for my All Things Beauty Community during some LIVE tutorials. I let my viewers choose which one I should start with, and they chose the Motives BOSS BABE PALETTE! I must say that it was so difficult to just stick to one palette!
Motives Boss Babe Palette
Focused and Fabulous. Be ready for the hustle. This palette is packed with shimmer and matte shades with high color payoff to meet your boss status expectations. Mix and match these ten gorgeous colors to create looks great for the office, your side hustle or girl’s night out.
- Features ten eyeshadows to create various looks, subtle or bold
- High color payoff and creamy texture applies smoothly
- Perfectly sized for glamorous looks on-the-go
- Eye shadows can be worn wet or dry
- Paraben free
Here are 4 of the looks that I shared with all of my Boss Babes! I am confident that each and every one of you can easily create these looks.
- Start by applying “Control” to the entire lid with a shadow brush
- Then using a crease brush, blend “Profit” into the crease
- Using a shadow brush pat “Payday” onto your lower lid
- Apply “Bossy” underneath your eye with a detailed brush
- Start by applying “Daring” as a transition color with a blender brush
- Blend “Leader” in the outer corner with a crease brush
- Using a shadow brush pat “Confident” on your lower lid
- Blend “Profit” above the crease with a blender brush
- Using a crease brush swipe “Fierce” underneath your eye and blend into the outer corner
- Pat “Ego” onto the lower lid using a shadow brush
*I forgot to get one with my eyes closed…ugh!
- Start by applying “Control” to your upper lid with a fluffy brush
- Apply “Bossy” to the outer corner in a sideways “V” using a crease brush and blend into the crease
- Using a shadow brush pat on “Fierce”
And if you still don’t have this beautiful palette, get your Motives Boss Babe Palette by clicking HERE!
Are you confused by what products you need for the perfect pout? Here are a couple things that you may be skipping that can make a big difference!
My favorite is the Motives® MUAH Vanilla Lip Scrub. It’s a gentle yet effective scrub that will help your lips reach their full pout potential. This nourishing formula utilizes sugar to buff away dry skin to reveal supple, smooth lips that are prepped for an infusion of flawless color. It is also gentle enough to use everyday!
If you’re like most women, you’re probably wondering what is a lip mask? That’s completely understandable because lip masks are a newcomer to the beauty scene, but I assure you that they are something you don’t want to miss out on!
ARE LIP MASKS ACTUALLY A THING?
Yes, they sure are. And, WOW, I am grateful! Lip masks are a simple way to keep your lips soft and smooth-and doesn’t everyone want soft, Lucious lips? Once you try them, you’ll know exactly what I mean!
I am in LOVE with the Motives® MUAH Vanilla Lip Mask, it’s a leave on lip treatment that seals in moisture and smooths for the perfect pout. This silky lip mask is infused with shea butter for effortless nourishment while emollients smooth for ultimate suppleness, and the sweetly subtle taste of vanilla is the cherry on top. This versatile treatment can be applied under your favorite Motives lip color or as an overnight lip mask.
- Overnight Mask: Apply the mask generously to cleansed, exfoliated lips before bed. We recommend exfoliating with Motives MUAH Vanilla Lip Scrub.
- Daily Treatment: Apply to lips and gently massage until fully absorbed.